Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weight and Fitness

I started training for the Etape basically on 03/11. That was my first real ride since October 2005. I have only done 5 rides since then. I now have less than 4 months to gain the fitness and frankly I am a little worried. There is not much light left after work and I haven't installed lights on my bike yet. And, I seem to find reasons to put off training rides rather easily. Last night I got home late from work but did manage a 1 hour ride on the trainer. That is the first weekday training ride I have done.

I weighed 162 when I started training and my goal weight is 145 for the ride. . At 5'3" I register obese at 168. 145 is something I think is realistic to do while still gaining fitness. Really I would like to get down to about 135 but that's not happening by July 10.

Total mileage to date: 81
Total hours: 5.5
Current weight: 158.8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home